Suhr Antique Classic Pro S ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For Sale: 2016 Suhr Classic Antique Pro Strat in 3 Tone Burst. The Suhr Classic Antique series is finished in nitrocellulose lacquer and have been lightly aged at the Suhr factory. Specs include: Alder body, maple neck & fretboard, stainless steel medium frets, 9-12" fretboard radius, 1.650" nut width, comfortable Even C Medium .840-.920 neck profile, Gotoh 510 trem. This guitar is dead-mint and has been played less than 5 times in my home. I am the original owner and it was purchased new by me from an authorized Suhr dealer. There are zero cosmetic flaws on the guitar aside from the factory aging, which on this particular guitar is mainly some checking in the lacquer finish (see pics) and some aged hardware (see pics). I particularly wanted a "very lightly aged" example, so there is little to be found here. No dings, dents, marks, zero fret-ware, or any added aging whatsoever. The bridge pickup has been upgraded to a Suhr Aldrich zebra bridge and it sounds amazing. The neck neck and middle pickups are the stock Suhr ML Michael Landau single coils. The original Suhr SSV bridge pickup will also been included. The guitar plays great and sounds great, like every Suhr. The new owner will be very happy with this one. The outdoor pics show the guitar with the original black SSV bridge pickup. The build sheet, all wrenches, original SSV bridge pickup, and the original Suhr padded case are included. The guitar will ship in the original Suhr factory shipping box.

Price: $1800.00 shipped/insured via UPS Ground including the regular PayPal fee to anywhere in the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship outside of the USA. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico will cost extra. I will only ship to your confirmed/verified PayPal address with signature confirmation. I will not ship to a third party. Please, absolutely no trades of any kind, partial or otherwise.

Pics:

dt3z1pF.jpg

TDF2L3k.jpg

uNLleCo.jpg

2c40Aiv.jpg

PvU5Gdf.jpg

LCoRBAZ.jpg

VGgws28.jpg

Back