nothing

Just a "heads up" that the link takes you to a Reverb page that says the listing can't be found...

IndyWS6":3vrz82wt said:
Just a "heads up" that the link takes you to a Reverb page that says the listing can't be found...

Thanks. Seems the listing has been nuked from Reverb. Strange shit going on.

steve_k":24362qsw said:
IndyWS6":24362qsw said:

Gibson trying to impose their will..... :thumbsdown:

Amazing guitar Steve...
:rock:

Racerxrated":we0z38ui said:
steve_k":we0z38ui said:
IndyWS6":we0z38ui said:

Amazing guitar Steve...

Apparently Reverb has a rule that a headstock photo has to be included. Not sure if someone complained. I can't believe that Reverb combs through all guitar ads for headstock photos.

steve_k":3iwnl49j said:
Racerxrated":3iwnl49j said:
steve_k":3iwnl49j said:
IndyWS6":3iwnl49j said:

Amazing guitar Steve...

Apparently Reverb has a rule that a headstock photo has to be included. Not sure if someone complained. I can't believe that Reverb combs through all guitar ads for headstock photos.
I wish I could buy this.
Just put a piece of paper over his logo. I'm sure you thought of that

steve_k":2p1hdzm7 said:
Racerxrated":2p1hdzm7 said:
steve_k":2p1hdzm7 said:
IndyWS6":2p1hdzm7 said:

Amazing guitar Steve...

Looks like there is another for sale on Reverb...I'd bet he is the complainer.. :thumbsdown:
Trying to reduce the competition.

Racerxrated":2u3ke4cx said:
steve_k":2u3ke4cx said:
Racerxrated":2u3ke4cx said:
steve_k":2u3ke4cx said:
IndyWS6":2u3ke4cx said:

Amazing guitar Steve...

Looks like there is another for sale on Reverb...I'd bet he is the complainer.. :thumbsdown:

You may be right.

steve_k":1htd0hg3 said:
Racerxrated":1htd0hg3 said:
steve_k":1htd0hg3 said:
IndyWS6":1htd0hg3 said:

Amazing guitar Steve...

UberBro probably reported you

Not sure if this applies to your ad but I’ve heard that the word “replica” gets red flagged on reverb. :dunno:

Racerxrated":xqda8l2y said:
steve_k":xqda8l2y said:
Racerxrated":xqda8l2y said:
steve_k":xqda8l2y said:
IndyWS6":xqda8l2y said:

Amazing guitar Steve...

touche :LOL: :LOL:

Nuked

Back