2014 Splawn Pro Stock B+ - $ Drop Again

Junk Yard Dog

My 2014 Splawn Pro Stock B+ is for sale. It was a gigging amp for about two years, so it has a few scratches on it. It sounds amazing. Pure and full hot-rodded Plexi (Slash, early Van Halen), JCM800, and Super JCM800. I played in a cover band doing everything from Zeppelin, Black Crowes, GNR, Metallica, AIC, Pearl Jam, Tool, White Zombie, SRV, Tom Petty and the Eagles. I don't play usually use clean channels, but for clean tones I backed off guitar volume. I never had the gain past 2:00. Most of you know what this amp does.

The B+ gives it a little more sag, but it's a tight amp. Tighter than my Friedman. I would love to keep both amps, but I can't as I'm buying a house in a few months.

It was just serviced by David Debek in Richardson, TX with brand new preamp and power amp tubes: TAD EL34B's. Comes with a three button footswitch for Mode/Solo/OD1&2

I was worried about it being 100 watts, but with the B+ it's more like 80 according to Scott and with the Loop volume, you can get bedroom tones easy.

PM me if you have questions and I can send you more pictures of it. Priced to go, but I'm not in a huge hurry.

$875 Paypal + shipping

Bump. I don't know why the picture stops working. Does anyone have recommendations on a third party that isn't photobucket??

Still for sale. Thanks!

If someone would buy my fucking JSX, I'd buy it and keep the Yeti. I had it for basically NOTHING on Reverb, and fuckheads just "watch", when you're already giving it away!

I even lowered it after a week to $349 for one day, and it only drew 3 more watchers. I yanked it and said the hell with it. Fuck 'em, "watch" me keep it.

napalmdeath":1b7myzfs said:
If someone would buy my fucking JSX, I'd buy it and keep the Yeti. I had it for basically NOTHING on Reverb, and fuckheads just "watch", when you're already giving it away!

I even lowered it after a week to $349 for one day, and it only drew 3 more watchers. I yanked it and said the hell with it. Fuck 'em, "watch" me keep it.

I hear ya, man. ...About two months ago I had an offer from someone on Reverb that was MORE than I'm asking for it now. My dumbass should have taken it!

damn great deal here... I am on the same boat as the other poster, need to sell some stuff before I could buy this (seems like a common thing these days) but if I can raise the $ in time I will definitely hit you up.

Back