Sold pending payments. Thanks guys!

FYI - you can use Craigslist image hosting to link pictures directly in your thread. That's what I've started doing since photobucket is no longer free...

00d0d_1tbYZXgt2bG_600x450.jpg

mhenson42":2tyczsn8 said:
FYI - you can use Craigslist image hosting to link pictures directly in your thread. That's what I've started doing since photobucket is no longer free...

00d0d_1tbYZXgt2bG_600x450.jpg
Right on, Thank you :thumbsup:

Heading to Centralia Saturday morning to sell the cab, if anyone wants the head I can bring it too.

C'mon, you Seattle-Tacoma people. Deliverance heads don't pop up that often around the NW, let alone one that's already got the factory loop put in. Centralia is at exit 81/82 off I-5, so it isn't THAT FAR to drive. Trust me, I live in Centralia. And Greg is a great dude to deal with.

I'm buying the cab....I already own a Deliverance.

Contact me if you want to go with me to pick up the head. I'm in Seatac.

BackCrack":3bogl7eu said:
C'mon, you Seattle-Tacoma people. Deliverance heads don't pop up that often around the NW, let alone one that's already got the factory loop put in. Centralia is at exit 81/82 off I-5, so it isn't THAT FAR to drive. Trust me, I live in Centralia. And Greg is a great dude to deal with.

Thanks Jon and thank you Stephen

Nice meeting you guys too. Stopped at a friend's and tried the cab with his Diezel VH4 and plugged in my Sig X for awhile last night. So far really liking the cab.

By the way Greg did a awesome job of packing the cab as it was raining here all day yesterday.

Back