2001 Gibson LP Standard Premium Plus w/ Upgrades-SOLD.

Jack71

SOLD

2001 Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus top. I believe this is a tea burst. Upgrades include Wolfetone Marshallhead MKII in the bridge (BB in the neck) with lightly brushed nickel covers, ECP wiring harness with Luxe Bees (.015/.022), Montreaux pokerchip and Jack plate, Cream Tone Authentic pickguard, Gibson historic pickup rings, aged Kluson lightweight tailpiece, Faber ABR-1 bridge and conversion bushings, and Kluson tuners. The ABR-1 is the hybrid titanium/brass (titanium on the low three strings for tighter, less fuzzy low end notes and brass on the high three strings for warmth. Guitar weighs 8.6 lbs by my digital scale.

This guitar is a players guitar with the scars to prove it, but plays fantastic and has tons of mojo. Neck profile is a thinner 60's one but with a rounded "C" backshape instead of the flatter "D" shape you see in later guitars. Super comfortable. Frets really have hardly any dents and are in really nice shape. Just recently had them professionally dressed by a respected local luthier and it plays and sounds excellent. Comes with OHSC which is pretty beat up but not structurally compromised. Very resonant guitar. Sounds great unplugged and even better plugged. You will not be disappointed.

I have references here, mylespaul.com, Reverb, and Ebay (100% with well over 100 transactions). $1,425 shipped and paypaled.

Attachments

• IMG_6486.JPG
    IMG_6486.JPG
    931.6 KB · Views: 1,075
  • IMG_6487.JPG
    IMG_6487.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,073
  • IMG_6488.JPG
    IMG_6488.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,068
  • IMG_6491.JPG
    IMG_6491.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,077
  • IMG_6494.JPG
    IMG_6494.JPG
    787.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • IMG_6503.JPG
    IMG_6503.JPG
    920.4 KB · Views: 1,073
Need funds for another purchase. New price: $1,425 shipped and PayPaled. This is a lot of guitar for the money and a joy to play. You'll have no regrets.

Gawd, this is a steal. I already have an LP with Wolfetones and so don't need this. But GLWTS.

Jack71":rk6lsn8u said:
Detroit1973":rk6lsn8u said:
Did you also change the Tuners?
Yes. Tuners were changed to Klusons. I believe I put that somewhere in the description.

I see that. Sorry Man, reading these posts at work & like lots of places I'm not really supposed to be on the web while working. It's my last day before vacation so I'm killing time.

Detroit1973":30pkg3kg said:
Jack71":30pkg3kg said:
Detroit1973":30pkg3kg said:
Did you also change the Tuners?
Yes. Tuners were changed to Klusons. I believe I put that somewhere in the description.

I see that. Sorry Man, reading these posts at work & like lots of places I'm not really supposed to be on the web while working. It's my last day before vacation so I'm killing time.
No offense taken, or meant. It's a pretty long description and things can easily be missed.

On a side note, is the economy that bad? I get the feeling I couldn't give this thing away right now. :no:

lespaul6":19l5h0v7 said:
oh man... sold to a flipper
Seems like a good dude to me. At any rate, I think I had this for sale long enough and at low enough of a price that anyone had an opportunity to grab it.

Seemed like most people just wanted to lowball me on an already great price. :no:

Back