Delete

thenewexhibit

I literally got this by fedex yesterday (6 pm or so on 4/19/18).
The back story.. A buddy of mine works for a Guitar Center out of state and could get me a good deal. I bought this through him for my father as a gift for his pedalboard. When he ordered it, he ordered it brand new shipped from another GC location. They sent him a new display model which was the version 3 (which I wanted the latest version 4) and it didn't come with the box or manual. I didn't know any of this until I opened the package. I don't want to give my father the version 3 with no box or manual. I want him to have the latest version in a box. Looks nicer as a gift, right? Any way, this is a brand new JHS v3 Charlie brown. It was plugged in literally once to make sure it works, and it does because, well, it's brand new. Still has the GC price tag on the bottom. If you're cool with no box or manual and getting a brand new pedal for a great price, this is it.

$155 paypal gift with free shipping to the low 48 only.

I have good transactions on ebay under the name thenewexhibit, as well as have done a few on this forum (all good as well).

Thanks! :rock:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 470
Back