sold

Zachalou

Have a 2012 Splawn Super Comp in very good condition for sale or trade. The Super Comp is the high gain channel of the Nitro, so it has TONS of (usable) gain and a big and tight low end. In a way it reminds me both of a JCM 800, and a Deliverance 120, feels nicely saturated but also tight and dry simultaneously, if that makes sense :confused:

It runs a KT88 power section with new Gold Lion KT88s in it, they have been played about 4 hours total. 50/100 watts capable, solo boost, just a tonal monster. Has two separate gain channels though they are hardly distinguishable.

Will be double boxed and packed well

I am looking at $1050 shipped to the US, but I really would like to just trade this for a Charvel Model 5 or Model 6, *now looking for other models +cash on either end as well* PM me and lets work it out! :rock:

Attachments

• IMG-0494.JPG
    IMG-0494.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 469
Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like Classic Tone. I couldn't remember what year they started moving from Heyboer to Classic Tone.

No problem, once this storm passes and I have better lighting out here I'll get some better pics. I guess I feel a little stupid not knowing which part in there was even a transformer, but I'm really just a player :LOL: :LOL:

Back