SOLD

the4thlast1

My Fortin Bones up for grabs. I need to pay off some credit card debt. It speaks for itself but this amp is incredible, and its also unique . This one was built by Mike to be able to get a bit more aggressive if needed to accomplish modern metal tones . It does all the stock Bones stuff like normal as well so all the low and mid gain tones are there too and remain unaltered. I've heard people say in threads on this site that the Bones can only do up to rock , not the case with this one. Its not voiced like an Uberschall or anything dont get me wrong but it can do the tight modern riffing if wanted. The lowend is super responsive and has lots of gain on tap if needed. Stupid amounts of headroom and clarity.

I am the second owner . It was built for Steve K and I bought it from him a few years ago. It has an added second master volume as well as an added three way voicing switch on the front of the amp . Everything done by Mike Fortin. Amp also has three way gain toggle for low/med/high gain settings . There is a bright switch as well as a built in switchable boost. The amp is very versatile.

--- price drop to $2375 shipped ---

It has 5 preamp tubes on a single channel amp. How could it not have the potential for a searing amount of gain!?

Back