Marshall Mod Hopkins Pandora 1987X

NewReligion

Got Tone? What’s in your Box? Meet PANDORA! No Fizzness All Business. New EL34B Power Tubes. Biased. All Pots, Jacks and Sockets Cleaned

Sounds great from a whisper to full on stage volume. Perfect for home, studio and stage.

High Gain, Low Gain with optional Global Clipper Saturation Switch and transparent stock Marshall Effects Loop.

Cleans up well with guitar volume rolled down.

$1650. Clear PayPal plus Shipping from 47834.

IMG_3520_zpsepxp4gqf.jpg
[/url][/img]

Hey NewReligion! I hope you are doing well! Man, I'm still loving the hell out of my Pandora modded 2204!

Guys, NewReligion's Pandora mod is great and is exactly as he describes above. I'm not affiliated with him in any way, just a very happy customer. His Pandora mod is such a sweet take on the modded Marshall theme. Solid, chunking, awesome Marhsall tones with no fizz, yet still plenty bright and open if you want it that way and great at low and high volumes and cleans up great with a turn of your guitar volume knob. I'm seriously tempted to buy this myself even though I already have one! This is what Marshall should be making!

Jayy":ze6rstd7 said:
Hey NewReligion! I hope you are doing well! Man, I'm still loving the hell out of my Pandora modded 2204!

Guys, NewReligion's Pandora mod is great and is exactly as he describes above. I'm not affiliated with him in any way, just a very happy customer. His Pandora mod is such a sweet take on the modded Marshall theme. Solid, chunking, awesome Marhsall tones with no fizz, yet still plenty bright and open if you want it that way and great at low and high volumes and cleans up great with a turn of your guitar volume knob. I'm seriously tempted to buy this myself even though I already have one! This is what Marshall should be making!

Hello Jayy. Thank you for such a great review. I really am pleased to know you dig the Pandora.

David...♫

Back