WTB: Jackson 7 Strings

xzacx

Looking for a Jackson 7 - USA/Custom Shops only. No bolt-ons. No Brodericks (I already have one). Let me know if anyone has anything for sale!

blessedadversary777":2ywh1zc7 said:
I have a mint USA CS B7. Also have a USA silverburst sparkle HT7. I have a couple others too but doubt I could be persuaded to let them go :LOL: :LOL:

Ehh, I should have added that I'm not interested in anything longer than 25.5" hahah. I've always liked the natural B7s otherwise. Let me know if you consider letting any of the others go though!

xzacx":4kn44h3v said:
blessedadversary777":4kn44h3v said:
I have a mint USA CS B7. Also have a USA silverburst sparkle HT7. I have a couple others too but doubt I could be persuaded to let them go :LOL: :LOL:

Ehh, I should have added that I'm not interested in anything longer than 25.5" hahah. I've always liked the natural B7s otherwise. Let me know if you consider letting any of the others go though!

I have a Mike Shannon Masterbuilt SL2H-7 that is 25.5" scale but not sure I can be talked into letting it go. :thumbsup:

blessedadversary777":3t3wfmws said:
I have a Mike Shannon Masterbuilt SL2H-7 that is 25.5" scale but not sure I can be talked into letting it go. :thumbsup:

I don't blame you! :thumbsup:

engage757":237srm3n said:
Hit up a member on here called Meshpharaoh. He has a bunch. Maybe he will let one go?

Thanks - appreciate the tip! I'm not finding anyone by that name though?

blessedadversary777":35b03qn0 said:
engage757":35b03qn0 said:
Hit up a member on here called Meshpharaoh. He has a bunch. Maybe he will let one go?
djpharoah is his username. He got rid of all his 7's. I got 1 of them :)

Ah, I remember that name now. Oh well, thanks everyone anyway! I'm sure one will pop up eventually. I honestly love my Broderick, but it's just stupid heavy - it's gotta be damn near 12 pounds.

There’s one of the Warriors on eBay from Musicians Friend. I think they run around $4.5k; not sure if they’ll do a 15% off coupon.

cardinal":kquk0bci said:
There’s one of the Warriors on eBay from Musicians Friend. I think they run around $4.5k; not sure if they’ll do a 15% off coupon.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to hit them up - I'd probably take that one if I can get the 15% off.

Back