fs G major 2 mint sold

May be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. . . I got myself a TC M300 and I can not find\see how to set a particular patch to a program mapping via midi. I've read the manual 2-3x and there is nothing regarding setting program mapping to a midi channel\patch #. It does tell you how to turn program mapping on\off (which it is on) but nowhere does it tell you how to set a particular patch to a program # on a midi footswitch.

Is this the case with the G Maj? I can only hope this is rectified on the G maj as using it for a guitar effect processor, it's pretty useless without it.

HellraiserJohnny":l9peslyo said:
May be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. . . I got myself a TC M300 and I can not find\see how to set a particular patch to a program mapping via midi. I've read the manual 2-3x and there is nothing regarding setting program mapping to a midi channel\patch #. It does tell you how to turn program mapping on\off (which it is on) but nowhere does it tell you how to set a particular patch to a program # on a midi footswitch.

Is this the case with the G Maj? I can only hope this is rectified on the G maj as using it for a guitar effect processor, it's pretty useless without it.

I haven’t messed with the midi in the g major in forever. Sorry I can’t help

Back