FS: Mills Acoustics Mach 212B Local Chicago SOLD

dirtyfunkg

I'm in CHICAGO, and I don't want to ship this. It's beat up as you can see in the photos, but it sounds like it should. It's loaded with two Vintage 30's (16ohm each, coming out to 8 ohms for the cab). If you want me to install a pair of G12K100's (also 16 ohms each) I can do that.

I have amps and guitars you can use to try it out if you want, and I can help you load it out.

Asking SOLD, picked up from my practice space at the Music Garage. This being Rig-Talk, and with the see/try-before-buy being in full force, I'd like cash, PPG, Venmo, or Zelle/QuickPay. Not desperate to sell, but could use the space, and it's not being used much.

Only trade I think I'd be interested in at this point would be a decent 2-4 channel mic pre. I can add cash on top depending on the offer. Not interested in guitar gear--trying to clear a lot at this point.

https://reverb.com/item/12153816-mills- ... 0-2010-red

fgh2GBIl.jpg

U5hdbdyl.jpg

wZMRYBYl.jpg

k6YyM5Bl.jpg

ixPPCJsl.jpg

SZDKUibl.jpg

Oblivion DC":372iy193 said:
Great price. Great piece of gear. Sure wish you wanted to ship it.

GLWTS

I'd be happy to ship at buyer's expense, but I fear the shipping cost would be prohibitively huge. Plus I would have the courier pack it. I don't have a box large enough and don't want to be responsible for damage during shipping.

Back