FS: 2014 Friedman BE-100 Excellent Condition SOLD!

Jayy

I am selling my 2014 Friedman BE-100. Most here are familiar with this amp. It is in excellent condition. It will ship with everything you see in the pics and well packed and protected in the original box. I am asking 2100.00 PayPal shipped to the lower 48 states. I am the original owner and it has been well cared for and protected and only used at home, which is smoke free. It is in perfect working order and all switches and functions work and it sounds great. No beer has ever been spilled in it and no cat has ever used it as a scratching post. I'm really not looking for trades and would rather just sell. Any questions let me know and thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

2XPHA18h.jpg

UHVWeaCh.jpg

Purpletele":1j7eb0sh said:
Nice looking amp. Great price!!

I'm amped up or I would jump on this.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm way amped up too and that's the only reason I'm listing my BE-100 for sale. I'd be keeping it otherwise.

napalmdeath":mrxbelw8 said:
How's the Bray compare?

They are very different amps. The bray doesn't have a clean channel, no effects loop, less voicing switches and options, etc. The Bray is a more straight forward, raw amp and the BE-100 is more modern and versatile. Both awesome amps with awesome tone and feel, but pretty different from each other.

Back