FS: Ibanez RG570 (Made in Japan, 1996) - $499 shipped

Snave

Ibanez RG570 - $499 shipped

Ibanez RG570 in black pearl finish. Made in Japan in 1996. Amazing condition for its age. Very near mint other than some extremely minor scratches, dings, and minimal fret wear. Includes original tremolo bar.

Features:

Basswood body
One-piece quartersawn maple neck with bulbinga stripe
24-fret rosewood fingerboard
Original Edge tremolo

DSC05371.jpg

Click to enlarge photos:

How can people actually consider buying a new Ibanez and not buy this for 499 shipped, LOL. It is literally way better than anything being put out now even in the Prestige line!

sutepaj":2iuinvhz said:
How can people actually consider buying a new Ibanez and not buy this for 499 shipped, LOL. It is literally way better than anything being put out now even in the Prestige line!

Beats me, dude. :dunno: Same pickups and bridge as the Genesis RG570, with nicer build quality and no awful tilt neck joint for half the price. Ibanez don't make them like they used to.

Snave":18he9tos said:
sutepaj":18he9tos said:

Beats me, dude. :dunno: Same pickups and bridge as the Genesis RG570, with nicer build quality and no awful tilt neck joint for half the price. Ibanez don't make them like they used to.

Believe me man I know! If I had the cash it would be on the way to my house. If it does not sell soon, keep it, put it in a closet for 10 years and sell it for 4x the price...

Back