Sell/Trade Suhr Classic Custom

$2250 Sell
$2400 Trade value -Trade interest... Les Paul's +/- Cash or a PRS CU22 Studio or DGT or other 2HB guitars...

This is a 2008 Suhr Custom Classic (Not pro Series) in Candy Apple Red with rare Matching Headstock. trans Honey finish that needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated As a Collector for 3+ decades I having owned both modern and vintage strats from almost every builder and of course Fender including one of a kind masterbuilt strats not to mention strats from Tuttle, Anderson and Sadowsky. I can honestly declare the Suhr Classic to be the best money can buy. All are fine instruments but somehow only the Suhr seems to have that soul every guitar player longs for that connects and bonds a player to his instrument. I have never seen another builder accomplish this more consistently than Suhr (not the pro series builds however). You can own two that are spec'd the same and yet they will each have different personalities. Guitars like this are rare and they bring out more from the player. In short, playing this guitar is an organic experience that is very inspiring. Good condition but has some normal wear including a few dings in the finish and minimal fretwear.

Alder body (special option Lt. weight body)
Arm hand and tummy contours
Maple neck
60's C Vintage neck .830-.950
10"-14" Compound neck radius board
East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
1.65 nut width
Tortoise Pickguard (white PG and control plate also available)
Gotoh 510 Bridge 2-post
Medium Stainless Steel Frets
Stock 3 control, Volume Tone, Blend, 5-way blade
JST V60s Pickups
Gotoh VG300 Bridge
Locking Sperzel Tuners
DSC01214_zpsf97clq8k.jpg

DSC01213_zpsavy5ayci.jpg

DSC01212_zpsnkd99e0m.jpg

DSC01208_zpsoguc7ytb.jpg

Back