Kemper profiles of my Bogner Snorkler Cantrelmodded Marshall

EXPcustom

UPDATE: ​Just want to let everyone know for faster service please put your E-mail address you want the profile pack sent to in the Ebay and or Paypal notes when you purchase, especially on Ebay. For some reason Ebay is requiring Paypal to hide E-mail addresses from now on.

Mark and I made profiles of this amp. Rig-Talk exclusive only get it before anyone else for 27 dollars.

You get DI, studio and merged profiles of this rare amp.

Only other Snorkler that I am aware of with blue boards is the one Ronnie C. owns and was used by Cantrell for Facelift and Dirt.

Not only is mine the same gain mod but it has a custom tone stack, solo boost and effects loop.

PM me direct here if you want the profile pack. It doesn't go on sale for at least another day or two officially.

Clip of the amp as Mark was testing preamp tubes before we profiled it:

No clips of the actual profile till tomorrow.

Sounds absolutely killer!
Only thing I forgot to ask, how many direct, merged and studio Profiles are in the pack?

SQUAREHEAD":3vsl8zdk said:
Sounds absolutely killer!
Only thing I forgot to ask, how many direct, merged and studio Profiles are in the pack?

2 merged, 2 studio and 2 DI for a total of 6.

This is going to be on Ebay in a few hours. PMs answered and profiles sent.

Once it goes on Ebay it's going to be 30.

Update this profile pack is now 11 total profiles and includes a profile of this amp boosted with one of Mark Cameron's prototype boost pedals. Will still honor the 25 dollar price for those that sent PMs requesting the profile pack yesterday. It's 30 dollars on Ebay or 27 dollars if you deal with me direct.

Everyone that already paid should have received the updated profile pack with the new files.

I'm not posting this to toot my horn or anything but I've been selling profiles for a little over a year now and I have to say this thing is selling insane and the reviews back up the clips. I really don't need to do private sales on the side for 25bucks for a discount but I will for the forum members. :thumbsup:

EXPcustom":30sejsg1 said:
I'm not posting this to toot my horn or anything but I've been selling profiles for a little over a year now and I have to say this thing is selling insane and the reviews back up the clips. I really don't need to do private sales on the side for 25bucks for a discount but I will for the forum members. :thumbsup:

I am blown away by this profile man. As you can see in the other thread I am always the #1 skeptic but damn!!!!

I have been on and off the Kemper fence forever now and I think I need to just do it and get it over with.

maddnotez":1sj8ha9p said:
EXPcustom":1sj8ha9p said:

I am blown away by this profile man. As you can see in the other thread I am always the #1 skeptic but damn!!!!

I have been on and off the Kemper fence forever now and I think I need to just do it and get it over with.

You won't regret it unless you want to really step it up and get a full on custom from you know who...

Back