SOLD- Diezel Herbert Preamp pedal

maddnotez

Banned
Looking to trade for the ISP Theta Preamp, will pay shipping costs.

Mint, brand new, comes with everything. Sounds great, just want to try some others.

Sale price: $8,000.00 USD

Will get more pics up tonight.

I'll buy it at that price. Give me your PayPal address.

PS if you're looking for a killer pedal check out the Revv G3.

MetalHeadMike":3siyp1yt said:
Must be one heck of a pedal if it's priced $4000.00 over an actual Herbert amp.
Is pretty amazing tbh.

Metlupass2":3siyp1yt said:
I'll buy it at that price. Give me your PayPal address.

:thumbsup:

G3 is on the list as well but I would prefer to try the Theta first. I will consider G3 offers but I am not paying shipping for that trade. Would need to work out the details. +/- cash on these trades of course.

lowmantotempole":7d10dfds said:
You’d probably be better off with the new Victory Kraken preamp pedal.
TBH I did not like the tones from that amp at all. From what I have heard on youtube anyway. Hard to explain, just not my tone. I want more JJ and less butterslax if that makes any sense :LOL: :LOL:

Ok here are the other pics. Looking to trade, I know its pretty specific so will sell for $275 shipped.

Here is a clip I made. Straight into Quilter 101.

I'll do $275.00. Whats your paypal address?
I'm curious to see how well this sounds going straight into an interface from the power amp out and using just a cab sim.

I bet it sounds insane through my newly acquired Vht Pitbull 50cl that I have yet to turn on. I have a feeling that is going to be the winning combo.

slyym":2hazmfxy said:
I bet it sounds insane through my newly acquired Vht Pitbull 50cl that I have yet to turn on. I have a feeling that is going to be the winning combo.
:rock:

I'm sure it will sound great but that Pitbull will surely stand on its own. I had the 100CL and it was pretty mean.

Back