SOLD Pat Pending Peavey Wolfgang Goldtop

peckhart

I recently got this guitar and really like it. I have had a bunch of EBMM Axis over the years and when I recently got the itch again I got an Axis and this Wolfgang at the same time and preferred this guitar quite a bit. Unfortunately I am in need of cash to fund some gear for a side project I am diving into and this is the one that will need to go.
I don't know the exact year, but it is from the earlier Pat Pending years. Excellent to mint condition. Plays and sounds awesome.

OHSC included. I did put a Gotoh 1996 trem on it because I like the trem arm on them. To be honest the Peavey bridge is not much different. Will return to original bridge, but if someone is interested in both it is negotiable.
Same with the bridge pickup. I put a Motor City Detroiter in the bridge, but plan to return the original for sale. Negotiable. I do have the matching Motor City neck, but never trimmed the feet down to install it.

I will get some good pictures outside in the natural light soon.

dsL2TJhl.jpg

$old PayPal'd and shipped CONUS.

Bringing this back up. Never moved and really only posted here. Let's try again before I find the motivation to put it on Rverb and Ebay.

Back