Wizard Metal and ARD VC-100!!!!

SBlue

Hi folks,
long time not posting, since the production of the debut album from the band The Original Blackjacks was taking all my time.
Anyway, here is their first single, called The Fella Song.
The entire album was recorded, mixed and mastered at my studio in Brasil, besides being produced by myself.
Philip Sayce played the first & the outro solo as a more than special guest!!!! His sig tone is unmistakable, so, it'll be easy for you to spot him playing!
As far as guitars, Raphael(left side speaker) used a 64 ES335 plugged into an early Wizard VC100, and for his solo he added a Toneman Rangemaster.
Igor(right side speaker), used a 58 Danelectro DC Copper plugged direct into a Wizard Metal, bought from the RT member Ampaddict. Igor also used a Strat for another song and a Zemaitis for the rest of the album. He recorded every song using the Wizard Metal!!
Both amps were plugged into cabs with greenbacks.
Igor ended up using a Friedman Marsha and a 62 refin Strat on the video, instead of the Dano and Metal, since the Wizard Metal was being used on another recording session.
Anyway, hope you all like the song and the video!
Cheers!!!!

Very cool... left a comment on the gear page as well.... was strange seeing the brown eye up there for the video lol

Back