New Triptik 50 owner...Simply Awesome!

sjk

Banned
Picked up a used 2012 built Triptik 50 over at TGP for an insane price for what this amp is. Killer clean and both vintage and modern gain modes are great. I'm stuck on the vintage side and to me the vintage gain mode is like a killer Marshall. Blown away by it quite frankly! Quite surprised by the level of gain even on vintage mode, I'm not even close to maxing it out. For comparison sake on the vintage side think Friedman BE levels of gain and then some.

After getting this amp and the Friedman a yr ago I've come to realize that despite the fact they are not Marshalls and all the amp flipping and hording I've gone thru the last couple yrs the Marshall sound is where it's at for me. Now it is time for a mass sell off of VHT, Mesa, Bogner, and Soldano amps!

I'll eventually post a cruddy youtube vid of the amp myself :LOL: :LOL: but in the meantime this clip is pretty good but in the room sound is even better :D

Great amps buddy.

I've had four! :rock:

I am doing a run of CA Hats over at TGP if your interested.

PM me there. ;)

still diggin in bro? Im starting to think on CA a bit more and more as opposed to another 101b, SLO,etc..

RSRD":3ei7kjgj said:
still diggin in bro? Im starting to think on CA a bit more and more as opposed to another 101b, SLO,etc..

Five months with it and I like it better than ever, my favorite amp yet and I've had and still have a bunch of other great ones that are not getting any playtime whatsoever. You really should try something different than the usual Bogners (not that there is anything wrong with them they are obviously great amps)!

Back