Triptik to become an instant classic?

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo???????

F0037282-Man_directing_through_megaphone-SPL.jpg

suhrcrazy":1wb7bb0x said:
I've had mine about a week and it seems overly bright and almost a little harsh. Some bad tubes maybe?
What speakers are you using? Allans amps need to be used with the speakers he voiced the amp for.

glip22":l6hcnt7g said:
suhrcrazy":l6hcnt7g said:
I've had mine about a week and it seems overly bright and almost a little harsh. Some bad tubes maybe?
What speakers are you using? Allans amps need to be used with the speakers he voiced the amp for.
Do you really believe that Gary?

LP Freak":kpjojhgp said:
glip22":kpjojhgp said:
suhrcrazy":kpjojhgp said:
Do you really believe that Gary?
:LOL: :LOL: Insert text here.

Did you buy it used ? if yes send it to Alan to make sure it has not been f'd with. The last thing I would say about my triptik is that it was brite or harsch.

Not a bright amp unless dialed in that way. You need an EVM12L to hear what this amp can do. Its one of my favorites. All three channels are fantastic and world class.

Never should have sold my 50 watt Triptik!
What a super versatile amp, clean channel was outstanding.

The clean channel was really good. The drive side was good. I don't remember it cutting through the best live. I think it had a popping footswitch too. Maybe fixed when they changed footswitch styles. At the time I really liked it. But live is always the test. I would like to revisit a 100 watt version

Back