Shanty my ass

The old forum averages about 250 users day to day (not counting invisible mode lol), yet there's still no content worth reading. I do check it briefly from time to time just to see if it improved, not yet imo. :LOL: :LOL:

I don't know what's worse, a forum full of people with shitty content or an empty forum with hardly any content at all.

Shiny_Surface":123md7nz said:
The old forum averages about 250 users day to day (not counting invisible mode lol), yet there's still no content worth reading. I do check it briefly from time to time just to see if it improved, not yet imo. :LOL: :LOL:

I don't know what's worse, a forum full of people with shitty content or an empty forum with hardly any content at all.

Quality > quantity.

And you can always go and read older threads that are here. There are lots of abandoned discussions that are worth continuing. New people = fresh new ideas and more healthy discussion.

HC Amp Forum? Not much amp talk game there either besides axe fx posts and bumps :confused:

Just found out about this place and its pretty quiet.

FastRedPonyCar":e6df41mp said:
yeah seems like activity all over the various forums has slowed down.

my belief is that is because most of these forums were filled with grumpy old men who had no sense of humor....and regulated by delicate homosexuals that were offended by everything and also had no sense of humor lol... :LOL: :LOL:

i usually end up reading some of the forums when i'm thinking about buying some kind of music gear....but i don't really buy anything anymore. ....and this random post, on a thread nobody will read (lol) is the first i've been so bored to go ahead and log in and post again lol.....i never even bothered registering at any other forum....or making a new account anywhere...i don't buy anything anymore - i ended up on here today because i was thinking about trying these g12L or V12L or whatever the hell they are (lol) speakers i still have laying around in my 4x12 with the weber legacy's lol

9ball":2ohovk33 said:
i usually end up reading some of the forums when i'm thinking about buying some kind of music gear....but i don't really buy anything anymore. ....

Same with me. Once I had bought pretty much what I wanted, and also couldn't afford to buy music equipment anymore so I sold off equipment that was not necessary, my interest in forums like these has waned. I have the occasional burst where I'll lurk across the forums and maybe make a few posts, due to trying to sort something out with my equipment.
Or I get really bored so go on a posting spree.

9ball":a7xuxref said:
FastRedPonyCar":a7xuxref said:

my belief is that is because most of these forums were filled with grumpy old men who had no sense of humor....and regulated by delicate homosexuals that were offended by everything and also had no sense of humor lol... :LOL: :LOL:

Freaking hilarious!

vaetRTm.gif

9ball":2mpqgm8g said:
FastRedPonyCar":2mpqgm8g said:

:D

Back