Torpedo CAB

rsm":2ejmx2rn said:
guillaume_pille":2ejmx2rn said:
Guillaume: Juillet? C'est dommage... pas drôle d'attente... cependant, je sais que la patience sera récompensée

Ta patience sera récompensée, tu peux en être certain. ;)

:thumbsup:

Man, I took German in college. :confused: I wanted to know what they were saying in all those old war movies. :LOL: :LOL:

Should have taken Spanish living here. And all the cute girls were in French class. I don't know what I was thinking. :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

rsm":1cccsk1c said:
Shark Diver: I will be using my G-System/TriAxis rig with the CAB. Still not sure if I need any pedals with this, my pedals are all dirt...I may add the Nova Drive and EH BigMuffPi once I have the main rig configured with the CAB.

Guillaume: Juillet? C'est dommage... pas drôle d'attente... cependant, je sais que la patience sera récompensée :yes:

Very nice. I am going to try the LIVE with some amps, pre, and pedals. If it sounds great with the pedals I will most likely get a CAB.

I took French in high school (3 years; after 1 year of Latin) and in college...I forget most of it, especially verb tense.

My fav phrases in class during conversational exercises were either: Je ne sais pas (I don't know), Je ne comprends pas (I don't understand) or my old reliable, désolé, je n'ai pas ce que vous entendiez ( sorry, could you repeat that) er, actually it was more like: Quoi? (what?) ;)

Je ne parle pas français. :no:

and, yes even though I dig French cuisine it was the girls taking French vs. the girls taking Latin ( and everything else) that lead me to the language. I was so bad in French III in high school they assigned (a very hot) tutor, she was a year younger than me...she knew lots of French...and I don't mean just the food or the language. :)

French was berry berry good to me! (in my best Garrett Morris)

:D

rsm":mi9t9vwc said:
I took French in high school (3 years; after 1 year of Latin) and in college...I forget most of it, especially verb tense.

My fav phrases in class during conversational exercises were either: Je ne sais pas (I don't know), Je ne comprends pas (I don't understand) or my old reliable, désolé, je n'ai pas ce que vous entendiez ( sorry, could you repeat that) er, actually it was more like: Quoi? (what?) ;)

Je ne parle pas français. :no:

and, yes even though I dig French cuisine it was the girls taking French vs. the girls taking Latin ( and everything else) that lead me to the language. I was so bad in French III in high school they assigned (a very hot) tutor, she was a year younger than me...she knew lots of French...and I don't mean just the food or the language. :)

French was berry berry good to me! (in my best Garrett Morris)

guillaume_pille":37xkh4si said:
From what I know the Live are in the US now so Shark Diver you will receive yours soon, the CAB should ship end of june/beginning of july.

It arrived today! But I won't even be able to try it until possibly Thurs. Arrgh...

But I am really looking forward to it. :D

Shark Diver":22vxqxne said:
Man, I took German in college. :confused: I wanted to know what they were saying in all those old war movies. :LOL: :LOL:
And this was a wiiiiiiiiiise decision, so you can talk in Peters native language when
you order his MIDI Preamp. ;) :)

Piero the Guitarero":mxeedcsn said:
Shark Diver":mxeedcsn said:
And this was a wiiiiiiiiiise decision, so you can talk in Peters native language when
you order his MIDI Preamp. ;) :)

Links to info on this new MIDI preamp, please? :yes:

rsm":3lwzubfm said:

There is no info at the moment, but if Peter says (promised)
he'll make that damn thing, he will make it.

The Hagen was announced 2007 or 2008 - and arrived 2011

Diezelamplification is a one man show, and sometimes it takes a while.....

Piero the Guitarero":1z59c3yr said:
rsm":1z59c3yr said:

There is no info at the moment, but if Peter says (promised)
he'll make that damn thing, he will make it.

The Hagen was announced 2007 or 2008 - and arrived 2011

Diezelamplification is a one man show, and sometimes it takes a while.....

He first told me he would make one for me around 2006. I think he's hoping the whole Mayan calendar thing is true so he never has to, :LOL: :LOL: .

But yes, I would get one immediately and run it with my X99 and LIVE. :rock:

thanks for the info. yes, a Diezel preamp would be a must have for me too.

Back