Torpedo Live availability

Well, there is no waitlist but I'm sure Andy at Diffusion already registered some orders.

Please send him a mail to see how it will be handled by your side of the ocean. ;)

Or maybe Andy will show up here...

Hi Shark Diver, the unit isn't released yet but we're taking pre orders and plan to ship late in March. The manual is going to available shortly for download in English and the French version is already available at this moment.

Andy

sysexguy":1c8wpmha said:
Hi Shark Diver, the unit isn't released yet but we're taking pre orders and plan to ship late in March. The manual is going to available shortly for download in English and the French version is already available at this moment.

Andy

Man, I knew I should have taken French. lol. I have a few questions, but I'll PM you. Thanks, d.

This is definitely something that I'll be looking into in the near future. Look like it has everything that I've been dreaming of!

Very nicely done!

:)

Andy....please put me down for one. I emailed you about this last week.

I'll try again! I'd like to transfer a deposit to you.

Hi PBGas, we're all in Frankfurt at MusicMesse, the units for North America ship as soon as we get back home and I have one reserved for you, deposit or not.

If you'd like to make small deposit just to officialize it, I can either create a deposit sku on the webstore or you can just paypal sales@diffusion-audio.com

thanks,

Andy

Looking forward to this!

for those of us using preamps only...any chance for a future Live without the loadbox, just the power amps, cabs and user IR models?

rsm":2jewuwvs said:
Looking forward to this!

for those of us using preamps only...any chance for a future Live without the loadbox, just the power amps, cabs and user IR models?
Torpedo_CAB_preview-418x300.png

Shark Diver":319ohjxu said:
rsm":319ohjxu said:
Looking forward to this!

Thanks!

I didn't even look at the C.A.B. because on the first page it only lists cab simulations, and its' name, and that it's in pedal form...

:doh:

I should have added in a 1U rack format, guess I'll need to rethink the size of my rack case, or the pedals on the shelf (no more room, but I have an open 1U rack space!).

sysexguy":1ollrdqx said:
Hi PBGas, we're all in Frankfurt at MusicMesse, the units for North America ship as soon as we get back home and I have one reserved for you, deposit or not.

If you'd like to make small deposit just to officialize it, I can either create a deposit sku on the webstore or you can just paypal sales@diffusion-audio.com

thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy!

Thx a bunch Bud! that is great! Have to ask you about a pedal that you guys may carry as well.
I'll give you a shout when you get back!

Paul

rsm":395g6n5j said:
Shark Diver":395g6n5j said:
rsm":395g6n5j said:
Looking forward to this!

Thanks!

I didn't even look at the C.A.B. because on the first page it only lists cab simulations, and its' name, and that it's in pedal form...

:doh:

I should have added in a 1U rack format, guess I'll need to rethink the size of my rack case, or the pedals on the shelf (no more room, but I have an open 1U rack space!).
I think the 202 would be what you are after, but its 2U and $$.

Back