Update for the VB-101 manual?

durbodill

Hey Guys,

found out last night that there was a new version for the remote and the firmware for my VB-101. I haven't been checking on the website for quite a while so I don't really know how long this update has been out. Anyways, I was impressed by the new abilities of my unit! So I went on downloading the manual but, upon reading it, realized that there's no info whatsoever about this new stuff in it. Makes sense, it's still Version 1.0 from 2010 (German). :doh: I'm usually not the manual type of guy but last night it got so late that not everything new was self-explanatory. Will there be an updated manual (English is fine by me) anytime soon?

Other than that, it's impressive how your company has developed since the time I got my VB-101 (January 2011). Keep up the good work!

Greetings, Till.

Hi Till,

Will there be an updated manual (English is fine by me) anytime soon?

I know we are late on this update, but I am working on it right now. The release of the new english manual will be done at the exact moment the new 2012 VB-101 will ship from our stock (in other words, this week). ;)

Other than that, it's impressive how your company has developed since the time I got my VB-101 (January 2011). Keep up the good work!

Thank you Till, we work hard here to offer an alternative to "all modeling" solutions, the new Torpedo Live and C.A.B. are already our new bestsellers... ;)

Hey Guillaume,

you certainly have made my life recording and gigging a lot easier - and ensured our new record is ready now rather than, say, in 2015. I was lucky to get my hands on the Torpedo very early (coaxed my girlfriend into spending the 2400 Euros for my 30th birthday :D ), and I haven't regretted doing that, although the unit did drop in price significantly after some time. The only thing that annoys me is that I only have one :cry:

Greetings, Till.

Enough distraction, now go on finishing the manual, haha!

Back