Frank Marino (Mahogany Rush) compares the Torpedo with a Cab

Here's a new Pigtronix pedal demo, Two Notes Torpedo VB-101 at the end of the signal chain as in the original post/video. Great tones as always!!!

Andy

As a long time fan this video got me interested in the Two Notes speakersimulationsystems.
The one Frank is demonstrating would cost almost twice the value of my amp, so I settled for the little c.a.b. version.
Got it hooked up to the effects out of the amp with the signal of the Torpedo c.a.b. going into the delay and reverb section of a Boss Gt10.
The poweramp, speaker and microphonesimulation's of the Torpedo combined provide a huge range of highly realistic sounds. Hard to make it sound bad, where as with conventional amp modelers its hard to make anything sound good.
I'm very pleased with this product!

Thank you snakefuture for the nice comment, it's always appreciated. ;)

Hard to make it sound bad, where as with conventional amp modelers its hard to make anything sound good.

That's everybody in this business wants to see written about his product. ;)

+1, and I include our Digdesign 11R and Axe FX Ultra too (high end modelers I'm guessing?), as the Two Note's tech allows for wonderful realism with tube preamps, without the volume and weight of a real tube power amp driven to it's "sweet spot".

snakefuture":3ssowxvg said:
As a long time fan this video got me interested in the Two Notes speakersimulationsystems.
The one Frank is demonstrating would cost almost twice the value of my amp, so I settled for the little c.a.b. version.
Got it hooked up to the effects out of the amp with the signal of the Torpedo c.a.b. going into the delay and reverb section of a Boss Gt10.
The poweramp, speaker and microphonesimulation's of the Torpedo combined provide a huge range of highly realistic sounds. Hard to make it sound bad, where as with conventional amp modelers its hard to make anything sound good.
I'm very pleased with this product!

Back