Torpedo Live - how to get similar sound?

gtrgriff3

I'm looking to get a Joe Bonamassa type of tone with the Torpedo Live. There are so many cabinets and mics to choose from (not to mention positioning) that I was wondering if anyone using one had achieved this type of sound (just to cut down on my experimenting time a little.)

I'm using a Two-Rock Emerald Pro, an old Egnater MICA100, or a Boogie Mark V for this particular test, and a Les Paul. Thanks.

Hi gtrgriff3, congratulations for the Torpedo Live. ;)

Please post what you find to be atypical "Bonamassa type of tone" or give us the title of a song you like and we will start from that. ;)

Bqsed on this: http://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/469-joe-bonamassa-guitar-rig-gear-and-equipment he uses a lot of different products. Apparently he likes EVM-12L speakers, we have one (Two Notes Custom 1X12), but sometimes choosing the right cab is not enough, tweaking a little and using your ears is more effective.

Oh, a apart from that, if you have a cabinet that you like, you can capture it with Torpedo capture and send the File to The Torpedo Live. ;)

Back