UPDATE….Recorded 2 tracks

WOW! haven't hooked it up with midi or dived to deep into it but tried my Mk III and Mk V with it and I am very happy. Out of the box it was easy to setup without the directions :yes: After hooking up the usb (downloaded the two note stuff last night so I was ready) the mac/torpedo found each other in a matter of seconds. Messing with the edit was easy, saving a speaker/mic set up with new name (Mesa MK V) was a breeze. Kinda want to run an Egnater SS4 so I can run 3 heads and switch them 1 at a time into the Live. :confused:

Just got the Focusrite Scarlett 2I4 for recording, My kid used it today and said he really likes it for vocal recording. Maybe I will get a chance Sunday to mess with recording.

I get my new Mastermind GT Saturday then I will start down the Midi trail.

jlbaxe":34e5bowa said:
WOW! haven't hooked it up with midi or dived to deep into it but tried my Mk III and Mk V with it and I am very happy. Out of the box it was easy to setup without the directions :yes: After hooking up the usb (downloaded the two note stuff last night so I was ready) the mac/torpedo found each other in a matter of seconds. Messing with the edit was easy, saving a speaker/mic set up with new name (Mesa MK V) was a breeze. Kinda want to run an Egnater SS4 so I can run 3 heads and switch them 1 at a time into the Live. :confused:

Just got the Focusrite Scarlett 2I4 for recording, My kid used it today and said he really likes it for vocal recording. Maybe I will get a chance Sunday to mess with recording.

I get my new Mastermind GT Saturday then I will start down the Midi trail.

Dude....you are a glutton for punishment with that many new toys at one time!

Up till now, just been using this with head/cab and to pass DI to a FOH mixer. Getting ready to go full on and remove the cab, using a head, the Torpedo to FOH and an IEM mix. Here's to hoping I don't fry an OT in the Diezel..... :confused: I know it won't, but I'm scared..... :D

Well, with a LOT of machines played everyday we don't have a single bad experience leading to a fried OT, so far. ;)

Actually what can happen is that an amp cranked will kill the tubes very fast and you may see happening a defect on one of the tubes. This can lead to a fuse blowing at the power supply.

Both issues that can happen with a regular cabinet (well, it doesn't happen that often as it is not easy to play at full volume with a real cabinet), and are simple to repair.

guillaume_pille":1kdi4bjo said:
Well, with a LOT of machines played everyday we don't have a single bad experience leading to a dried OT, so far. ;)

Actually what can happen is that an amp cranked will kill the tubes very fast and you may see happening a defect on one of the tubes. This can lead to a fuse blowing at the power supply.

Both issues that can happen with a regular cabinet (well, it doesn't happen that often as it is not easy to play at full volume with a real cabinet), and are simple to repair.

It didn't and right now, I couldn't be happier.....this little 1U rack just solved several problems for me. What an easy piece of gear to set up and program too.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=132746

steve_k":2c16skfk said:
guillaume_pille":2c16skfk said:
Well, with a LOT of machines played everyday we don't have a single bad experience leading to a dried OT, so far. ;)

It didn't and right now, I couldn't be happier.....this little 1U rack just solved several problems for me. What an easy piece of gear to set up and program too.

Glad ya like it :poke:

Yeah kick'n myself for selling my Egnater SS4 :doh:
It was nice opening up the Mk III some. I find 3-5 on the volume usually gets me to the sweet spots I like on my amps. Haven't tried the 20th A xtc yet...

New Fender Tele, Torpedo Live, Focusrite 2i4, Mastermind GT…Damn what a crazy month :LOL: :LOL:

Saturday the GT comes in. Sunday is going to be a fun midi program day :D

jlbaxe":1xg68unw said:
steve_k":1xg68unw said:
guillaume_pille":1xg68unw said:

It was nice opening up the Mk III some. I find 3-5 on the volume usually gets me to the sweet spots I like on my amps. Haven't tried the 20th A xtc yet...

New Fender Tele, Torpedo Live, Focusrite 2i4, Mastermind GT…Damn what a crazy month :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, the Eggie SS4 that I sold to you, then you sold again, would be handy as a shirt pocket about now..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This Torpedo changes everything. :thumbsup:

steve_k":22nkx4i2 said:
jlbaxe":22nkx4i2 said:
steve_k":22nkx4i2 said:
guillaume_pille":22nkx4i2 said:

Yeah, the Eggie SS4 that I sold to you, then you sold again, would be handy as a shirt pocket about now..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've gone though 3 or 4 of the ss4 :doh: you would think after 2nd time I would learn. 5 th time is a charm...right? :LOL: :LOL: can't seem to find one anywhere now :no:

jlbaxe":26vt6wfp said:
steve_k":26vt6wfp said:
jlbaxe":26vt6wfp said:
steve_k":26vt6wfp said:
guillaume_pille":26vt6wfp said:

I've gone though 3 or 4 of the ss4 :doh: you would think after 2nd time I would learn. 5 th time is a charm...right? :LOL: :LOL: can't seem to find one anywhere now :no:

Check with Ultrasound. They may have some left. Buy two........http://www.ultrasoundrehearsal.com/sellrent/index.html

steve_k":3traxkpj said:
jlbaxe":3traxkpj said:
jlbaxe":3traxkpj said:
guillaume_pille":3traxkpj said:

Check with Ultrasound. They may have some left. Buy two........http://www.ultrasoundrehearsal.com/sellrent/index.html
Poor credit card :LOL: :LOL: buying gear has given me perfect credit though :confused: :D

Ok quick clip using the Torpedo Live-07 Bogner 20th A Xtc - Solando Space Box in loop- 2013 USA Dlx Tele. WARNING!!!! there isn't any overdrive/distortion and I am far from amateur :LOL: :LOL: Green with boost XTC cab and I for got which mic :doh: not the 57 but looks similar center and close to the speaker.

https://soundcloud.com/jamie-brown-46/jazz-2

Back