Torpedo BlendIR Beta starting... NOW!

Dear all,

a new beta version is on its way, with 2 major features:

- you will have 2 playlists, one for dry guitar/amp samples, one for processed samples, so you can compare easily a source and a target sound.

- For Torpedo Live and C.A.B. we add the quick preview so you will be able to tweak the IRs and load the resulting IR them on the fly. This way you can play in real time with your hardware torpedo with the IR you just created.

Hey, it would be pretty cool to be able to load 48 and 96kHz IRs.. my two cents.

Well, did you try it? Because, actually, BlendIR can handle any kind of sample rate. There is no correlation between your soundcard sample rate and the IRs sample rate.

Hi, yup, the blendIR crashes when I try to open 48Khz and 96 .wav impulses. Also, when I download a .tur on torpedo exchange, all I get is some .tur.html files (mac with snow leopard)

Hello vince,

It would help us if you could create a ticket on our help desk (http://support.two-notes.com/) and tell us a little more about your configuration ? Like if you are on Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and may be send us the crash log and one of the wav that crash the BlendIR ?

Thanks,

Hey Quentin, I'm sending the crash log and the IRs

Oh, they're DIY so that might explain the issue I guess.. they're an IR of an IR with some post non linear EQs.

Absolutely FANTASTIC!

This is great news, thank you Guillaume (can't wait)!

thanks
guillaume_pille":3gdpqbpq said:
Dear all,

a new beta version is on its way, with 2 major features:

- you will have 2 playlists, one for dry guitar/amp samples, one for processed samples, so you can compare easily a source and a target sound.

- For Torpedo Live and C.A.B. we add the quick preview so you will be able to tweak the IRs and load the resulting IR them on the fly. This way you can play in real time with your hardware torpedo with the IR you just created.

Just downloaded and used BlendIR and it worked well for me, which is great because Torpedo Capture would only crash for me, whether on my MacPro or macAir. Looking forward to trying the two IRs I created from my Mesa Boogie TRIAXIS / STEREO 2:90, when my new C.A.B. arrives tomorrow from SWEETWATER!

Hi all, we are very late on the new version and I am sorry for that. It is almost ready but we have been focused on WoS III so we can release the final version ASAP.

BlendIR is only 4-5 days of work away, now that the holidays are finished I may be able to find them. ;)

Back