Loving my Torpedo Live + Question

Mattfig

FIrst off...Wow is this thing awesome...

Second, I downloaded the full cabs from the website but can't figure out how to feed them via USB and Torpedo Remote to my Torpedo Live...

Any help is appreciated...You guys have my attention now...This product is amazing!!

Glad you're enjoying your Torpedo. Have you gotten the Remote installed and controlling the Torpedo? If not, that's the first step.

There are 32 cabinet slots in the Torpedo and currently 57 in the library. When you open the Memory Manager and go to the Cab section, you will see the Torpedo's slots on the right (all taken) and the library on the left. Certain Cabs names will be grey and others will be black. The grey ones are currently in your Torpedo. Just take a Cab that's in black and drag it across to the right side and drop it in place of a Cab you aren't using right now. When you let go of the mouse, you will get a dialog box that asks you to confirm that you wish to replace the current Cab in that slot, you can say yes without any fear as that Cab will now switch from grey to black on the left side and you can reload it again at any time by the same procedure. Once you click "OK", the remote will show a progress bar and the Cab will load, taking maybe 40 seconds +/-

Once you are finished configuring your Torpedo, just be sure to click "exit" and return to the main page where you see the "virtual" studio and the cabs and mics. Once you have loaded the new cab(s) successfully, you can use them in your Torpedo even without the remote connected. ie you can quickly set up your Torpedo for your next gig or session and have all the best choices for the style of playing you will be doing at that time.

Andy

ohhhh....THanks...I was close but wasn't removing any cabs just adding which I see I have to select...

Much appreciated!

Back