Torpedo CAB 'Quick Preview' not working correctly...

Riffmagus

Morning All,

I'm currently demoing all my Redwirez Impulses with my CAB to note which ones work well, and generate a list to then try with the BlendIR - but noticing the following.

I am unable to just scroll through my IR's - instead of clicking on the left and right buttons it just shows as a 'blank' file name.

But, if I click on the list, all the IR's are there and I can access them this way - it's just time consuming (over 8000 to go through!!!)

Are there any restrictions in place during Quick Preview? Do I simply have too many files listed - should I re-structure them into folders?

Any help would be grand,

-Riff

Make sure you select the correct folder with the impulses button during Quick Preview.

I have the Redwirez Big Box in a parent folder with all the various cabs/speakers and their attendent mics in nested child folders.

In Quick Preview I can select the Redwirez parent folder and navigate easily through all the various child folders hierarchically from the Torpedo remote which makes all the IR's very easy to find and audition.

Back