Live, live without an amp

Shark Diver

So, I am finding that if I use my amp clean with pedals into the LIVE that I have a very hard time recreating that tone with the amp out of the chain, replaced by the power amp sims. Any tips?

I'm thinking what I am missing most is a preamp sim. The preamp is the one thing I can think of that is being left out when I lose the amp. Any chance on adding this in the future?

Hey Shark Diver,

I'm thinking what I am missing most is a preamp sim. The preamp is the one thing I can think of that is being left out when I lose the amp. Any chance on adding this in the future?

You're right, you are missing the contribution of the preamp.

Well, adding it would be having an actual amplifier modeler instead of a "simple" speaker simulation. If we "add" this, it will be a dedicated product actually, and I will make no comment on this. ;)

guillaume_pille":3c1ko96n said:
Hey Shark Diver,

You're right, you are missing the contribution of the preamp.

Well, adding it would be having an actual amplifier modeler instead of a "simple" speaker simulation. If we "add" this, it will be a dedicated product actually, and I will make no comment on this. ;)

Cool. Would be ideal for the C.A.B. though if someone wanted a pedal board direct solution. :)

Back