two notes! which one for me?

ntroulis

Hi guys
I need your help becouse i have some amps that i use in my home but to run a cab is imposible.
Right now i use a 11r throught headphones and some palmer simulators- load hox.
I also will need a monitor suggestion for my current set up or with two notes products
I think the torpedo live is in the prise range i search or a cab will ne cover me becouse
i have load boxes right now.

Thanks in advance

I highly recommend the Torpedo Live, especially if volume is a concern. I really like my Eleven Racks, but the TL has been a true game changer for me.

brianiac5150":2c2eeqwt said:
I highly recommend the Torpedo Live, especially if volume is a concern. I really like my Eleven Racks, but the TL has been a true game changer for me.

Thanks man
i need it for home use and maybe with a monitors or headphones
The 11 is relly good but i wnt to try something new and better

I simply recommend the best you can afford. There's a huge range to consider. I use Dynaudio Acoustics BM5A's and love 'em, but there are some good ones out there from Mackie, Presonus and M-Audio I'd consider if buying again. To be honest, I've considered buying some off-brand monitors from Monoprice.com, just 'cause they're so inexpensive. I have absolutely zero experience with them, though. Just saying I saw them and considered buying them, but have not yet. Here's a link: Monoprice Studio Monitors I have bought many, many, many cables of all types from them and have been thoroughly impressed with their quality and customer service. I've received a couple incorrect cables at different times and they've simply sent me the correct one once I contacted them. Great site. (pardon the side story).

You will not regret buying the best monitors you can afford. That's a simply, indisputable fact.

Best of luck and enjoy your new gear. I'm still 100% loving my Torpedo Live. It's right near the top of the best gear I've ever purchased, especially for tracking guitars. I've yet to have the opportunity to use it in a live, performance environment, however, can't see where it would not be equally awesome.

Yamaha HS80s with a yamaha subwoofer

Highly recommended!

Back