iLok issues for some users

PBGas

I know that Guillaume had said that they were moving away from the iLok setup and thank goodness for that!
I've had some major issues with one of the programs I was running with it. Thankfully, I've switched out to a new DAW that doesn't require it any longer and is much better.

https://www.ilok.com/knownissues.html

To that end.....let's hope this transfer out comes sooner than later. I'd rather not be using it.

:)

You can't know how I am happy not to have to deal with the iLok RMA process anymore. ^^

The new WoS II is coming, just a few more days of patience.;)

EDIT: by the way I don't think the PI-101 WoS licenses were impacted by the issue with pace.

Thx G! No worries!
Just hoping to not have to use it soon enough.

from what I have seen and read, I believe that you will have some type of transfer in place for those of us that have the WOS-II plug-in that was iLok dependent?

from what I have seen and read, I believe that you will have some type of transfer in place for those of us that have the WOS-II plug-in that was iLok dependent?

It is simply done when you redeem the WoSIII licence after installing the plugin. Everything is automated and very fast, as soon as you have a working connection. Otherwise there is an offline process just not as easy, but easy enough for those who do not want Internet in their studio.

by the way I am finishing the alpha tests and I think we will be able to launch the Beta this week, FINALLY!

Back