[Wall of Sound III] Update 3.0.4 is now available

guillaume_pille

Dear all,

the new Torpedo WALL OF SOUND III plug-in by Two Notes Audio Engineering has been released for PI-101 users. :rock:

This is a Beta version*: Upgrade from your PI-101 Vintage, Modern, Bass or WoS, and give us your feedback! Your current PI-101 version using iLok2 will not be uninstalled — so feel free to use this beta version at no risk.

What’s new:

- FREE to download for full-functionality evaluation

- Try all of the available Two Notes virtual cabinets in real time**

- Buy the cabs you like with the in-app Boutique**

- Updated design

- Some minor bug fixes

- No iLok needed

Go to the download page and select the WoS III plugin version you need by clicking here.

You can report in this thread the issues you encounter, or it is even better to send us a message through the Two Notes Help Desk, choose the WoS III Beta Test category:

http://support.two-notes.com/

Have fun!

* This Beta version is for PI-101 users only. To everybody else, we thank you for your patience and understanding, and we’ll let you know of the definitive WoS III release very soon.

** Requires a valid Internet connection

So we can install this with a current WoS installation still on the machine? We'll just see two different plug-ins... WoS and WoS 3? Or I need to remove the current version to install this beta?

Okay, not off to a good start. I installed it and when I ran Reaper, I got a dialogue box to setup an account. So I did all that, but then it asked me for a license for my PI-101.

So then came the process of finding it. I couldn't get to the VST because I couldn't finish the registration because I needed the license number. I figured I had to get it off the ilok, but had to install the ilok manager to get to it. But it required a system reboot, and I had to kill the WOSIII registration before I could finish.

Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled WOSIII. The plug-in is in my VST folder, but it does not appear in my FX list in Reaper, so I can't actually load it.

What do I do? And where do I find the license number for my current WOS plugin so if I do ever get it to run again, I can put that in there?

That's in chapter 1 of the Reaper manual, you need to rescan for plug-ins.

Your s/n license should on a sticker in the box (if a boxed version was purchased) or in your welcome email from Two Notes upon download (if you ordered via web).

Andy

I had to clear cache/rescan to get it to come back up. So that's okay, but I don't have that email still. How else can I get the license number? Contact the help desk?

So we can install this with a current WoS installation still on the machine? We'll just see two different plug-ins... WoS and WoS 3? Or I need to remove the current version to install this beta?

Please keep you old version, the new one is still a beta, we don't want to ruin your existing projects. ;) Both version will show in your sequencer, no problem.

Rogue I sent you your license numbers through the Help Desk.

Thanks guillaume.

So that all worked and I got the plug-in to run, and it asked if I wanted to download my cabinets and I told it yes. So it took a while, but it downloaded something. However, the screen is grayed out with a "No Valid License Found" across it...like when the ilok isn't in for the old plugin.

When I click on another plugin and then back to the WOSIII, it looks active for a second or two, but then it goes back to "No Valid License Found". Any ideas?

Update 3.0.4 is now available

We have released new Wall of Sound III Beta 3.0.4. update.

This new version will have the automatic checking for updates active, but you still need to download and install this v3.0.4 manually. Do not uninstall the previous version.

Please download it from our Download page.

Changelog:

Solved: Mac activation crash
Solved: Activation process occasionally stuck on PC
Solved: "Invalid license found" bug
Final GUI
Solved: Preset folder issue
Solved: Minor graphic issues
Thank you for your help in Beta-testing the Wall of Sound III plug-in!
[/list]

I don't own the PS-101, but am very interested in purchasing a C.A.B. and was hoping to try this software first to see if it would work for my needs. Is there any other way to partipate in the Beta?

Actually there are 2 ways:

- wait for the end of next week to get the public beta

- Go to the Two Notes Store and buy at least 1 virtual cabinet so the Store will grant you a license. Of course this is not free so I don't recommend doing it unless you plan to buy at least a few cabinets for the plugin.

http://store.two-notes.com/index.php

Thank you very much for the response. I think the price of a virtual cab is worth it for me, I will (hopefully) be using it anyways. :)

Back