It's been 4-5 months now with the Torpedo Live

steve_k

.....and I just now downloaded Remote today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Been quite happy with the BritC and SM57 and haven't touched anything other than the EQ. A little behind the times I am. Been mucking around today with the Standard Mesa and the Kerozen (now I get it - Diezel Fuel) cabs with the 57 and 421 mic and moving them around a bit. All of this with my VH4 and dialing up on Channel 3 and 4.

Still, this is the single best gear purchase (with exception of a very expensive 59 replica guitar) that I have made this year. Haven't recorded a damn thing with it either - using for FOH only.

What would be the dog's bollocks would be if we could pick two cabs and send two line signals to two FOH channels (HINT).... :thumbsup:

Steve
:rock:

steve_k...I'm sure you're quite well aware that would be getting into the VB system area and that's what I'm now jones'ing for. As you say, this is definitely one of the best gear items a musician can purchase. Unlike you; I've not yet had a chance to play live (other than to the default audience of one), however, the recording aspects are really awesome. Obviously, within a DAW there are tons of ways to track and accomplish things, however, this is the one piece of gear which gets right down to doing what it's meant to do, with very little fuss. If you wanna dig, that's all there, too.

Had to take advantage of the opportunity to chime in again for Two Notes and their excellent products.

brianiac5150":2yfkd5i4 said:
steve_k...I'm sure you're quite well aware that would be getting into the VB system area and that's what I'm now jones'ing for. As you say, this is definitely one of the best gear items a musician can purchase. Unlike you; I've not yet had a chance to play live (other than to the default audience of one), however, the recording aspects are really awesome. Obviously, within a DAW there are tons of ways to track and accomplish things, however, this is the one piece of gear which gets right down to doing what it's meant to do, with very little fuss. If you wanna dig, that's all there, too.

Had to take advantage of the opportunity to chime in again for Two Notes and their excellent products.

So, the VB will do all the Torpedo does, and let you set up two cabs/mics and send them out on separate channels?

Got to go read up on this........ :thumbsup:

Thank you guys for the kind words. :rock:

So, the VB will do all the Torpedo does, and let you set up two cabs/mics and send them out on separate channels?

The VB-101 can do way more than the Live/C.A.B. can, but it is mono, there are no seprate channels at the output, apart from the dry/wet options.

So you can mix two combinations and have the result on a single mono channel.

Back