What new cabinets would you want?

guillaume_pille":2vp7osa5 said:
OK so basically, mostly greenbacks from the past and reissues.

I guess this is a Rigtalk trend, but we'll work on that. ;)

Not for me! I would like to see Bogner 2x12's (open & closed cabs). Also the Custom Audio Amplifiers 2x12 & 4x12

Thanks

does that mean new cabs are soon in coming?

We have more than a few coming, we are late because it has to be in sync with all the new firmwares and WoS III update.

Actually, we will release them first for WoS III, then shortly after for the hardware units. Because it's a HUGE change in the way we distribute the cabinets.

Ah, the Leslie cabinet is something e talk about with the team for some time.

As a matter of fact, if you want to have the effect and not just the frequency response of the Leslie cabinet, we need to create an entirely new algorithm and put it somewhere in our stereo products (Studio or WoS III). Because in mono, well, it's not that interesting.

We have worked on something like that but if it happens someday, I guess it will be a plugin version, first.

It's great that it's something you've already been working on Guillaume, it's quite a unique thing I guess the rotary speaker & would be a great addition to the line. I'm sure that your captures (however you end up doing them) would be far more faithful to an actual rotary speaker cabinet than any pedal simulator is; I'd imagine that a lot of people who haven't done so already would actually download the WOS plugin initially just to use as a high-quality rotary speaker simulator in the studio & it could well bring in a lot of new users.

First, big thanks to Two Notes, Noise Factory, Caverne, and Fastback studios for the new cabs!
I've bought quite a few of them and think they are a great addition to the library. (Looking forward to be able to use them with my VB-101 ;)

With such a great selection of 4x12's, I miss, and would love to see the addition of more vintage Fender 1x10, 1x12's, 2x10, 2x12's and a 4x10 Super Reverb. Also Vox, Gibson, Supro ... And it would be cool if we could get a few different speakers in each cab (original speaker + british version or two)
For recording I often find that I prefer a 1x12 over 4x12.

Knut

Easy, then how about some 6V6's too?

Merci!

guillaume_pille":1dghp77m said:
How about adding 5881 and/or 6550 tubes?

That one's easy! I'll think about that.

Don't worry I take notes on all the cabinets people ask for as well, sadly some models are impossible to find in Europe but I'm working on a solution. ;)

Some mixed mic IR presets from capture masters cabs could be really cool - with the engineers knowledge of what works with their cabs.

Well, that is something you can do with Torpedo VB-101 and Wall of Sound, quite easily, and not that easy to achieve on the Capture Masters side actually.

The hard thing with "what works" is that it depends a lot on what you send into the speaker sim. So even if it works for a studio, it may not work on your system.

It would be nice to have a Scumback loaded cab, G12H30 loaded cab, 65 watt Celestion cab.

I'd want To See a Dumble OverDrive Special 100 watt and EV-12L 4x12 Cab
or a clone like the
Bludotone Bludo-Drive Loaded with Electro Voice EVM-12L Classic

Back