"I have a dream"...

Ventura

This dream is beautiful. It's exciting. It's filled with optimism and sonic bliss.

This dream takes place during NAMM 2014.

This dream sees a Two Notes booth at NAMM 2014, and at this booth, Two Notes unveils it's new updated product line. The updated product line offers multi-impedance taps on their Live and VB products. It offers a brand new product that combines the sensibilities of the Live with an onboard attenuator like that of the Re-Load. This dream sees the VB101 with a reactive load.

I have a dream.

:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Like Mo, I would also be very likely to purchase the VB-101 if it had a reactive load and multi-impedance inputs. I have a Live right now, which I feel is one of the most genius devices to come along in a some time for guitar players. I really would like to have the 16 ohm input to be able to use the full winding of an amp's output transformer.

se7en":3ty7jjm8 said:
Like Mo, I would also be very likely to purchase the VB-101 if it had a reactive load and multi-impedance inputs. I have a Live right now, which I feel is one of the most genius devices to come along in a some time for guitar players. I really would like to have the 16 ohm input to be able to use the full winding of an amp's output transformer.
guillaume_pille":3ty7jjm8 said:
Dreaming is good for the mental health, and some dreams can come true. Who knows ? ^^

I sense a good omen here :D

I have a dream too...

A new Stereo CAB with two tube power amp sims, two cab sims, and two EQ's, along with two post tube poweramp sims/eq - pre cab sims outputs for driving stage guitar cabs, all in 1U or a similarly sized foot-pedal.

With this for instance I can use Blues or Silvers and EL84's with my Vox AC30TB tube preamp, along with Greenbacks and EL34's with my Marshall Super Lead tube preamp, all at once etc, plus send the Two Note's cab sims to FOH while also driving guitar cabs on stage.

Have a good show Guillaume (I'm sorry I'll be missing it)!

P.S. Near realtime BlendIR functionality where it works on the Torpedo hardware's audio stream would be great too!

A new Stereo CAB with two tube power amp sims, two cab sims, and two EQ's, along with two post tube poweramp sims/eq - pre cab sims outputs for driving stage guitar cabs, all in 1U or a similarly sized foot-pedal.

Well, we have no change on C.A.B. so far but a stereo version is definitely a good idea. The price point is the main problem here. ;)

Near realtime BlendIR functionality where it works on the Torpedo hardware's audio stream would be great too!

That is scheduled for a near future, as soon as our lead developer comes back (he felt off his motorcycle, broke his collarbone, we lose him for 1 month...).

I hope to! ^^

Sorry to hear of your engineer's motorcycle accident, all the best for his quick recovery!

Glad to hear of the BlendIR feature going forward, that will really improve usability.

Understandable about the price point for stereo, but consider the post tube power amp sim/EQ - pre cab sim stage output in any case (or better yet, a separate EQ for the stage out, so a post tube power amp sim out with a separate EQ for stage cab, along with the standard tube power amp sim/EQ/cab sim out to FOH.

This is similar to how many run their Axe FX's or Kemper Profiliers etc.

guillaume_pille":1p11joem said:

Well, we have no change on C.A.B. so far but a stereo version is definitely a good idea. The price point is the main problem here. ;)

Near realtime BlendIR functionality where it works on the Torpedo hardware's audio stream would be great too!

That is scheduled for a near future, as soon as our lead developer comes back (he felt off his motorcycle, broke his collarbone, we lose him for 1 month...).

I hope to! ^^

Back