Removing IRs

evilhomer

So here's what I consider to be a really small problem, but could perhaps be a bug you're not aware of so figure I might as well bring it up. I noticed this when I was going through a lot of 3rd party IRs and loaded them all in the user banks to make it easier to just click through them. As I was deleting them afterwards, as in selecting all or really large chunks of IRs in a bank and drag them to the recycle bin, it would freeze up after a while while deleting them and also gave me a "System Error 68" at some point. Not a huge issue at all, just restart the box and select smaller chunks of files to delete and no problem, but yeah, it interrupted my "get more coffee while emptying user bank" process :D

Aside from that, thank you for an otherwise truly excellent product and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Hi Evilhomer and thank you for reporting this.

Is your computer showing an error 68 or your Torpedo?

May I ask you the model of your Torpedo? C.A.B., Live, VB-101?

I was getting a similar error when attempting to reload a few IRs in my CAB after deleting about 20 from a couple of full banks. It does the same thing in both banks I've tried it in but didn't the first time I loaded the banks full. I'm wondering if it's a bug also. Bruno tried to reproduce the error with a test unit but was unable to reproduce it.

Hi Guillaume,
It's a Torpedo Live and the error was on the display of the unit itself while the software (Torpedo Remote v2.1.12 run on mac os x if that helps) just froze until the unit was restarted. I've looked for logs but no such luck.

EvilHomer actually we just discover the thing, which is an annoying but minor bug that we put on the list of things to fix.

Back