Pedalboard Straight into PA

lvss

Hi, I'm trying to find the right sound without a cabinet and mic - I live in an apartment, and I like H Rock, so, no loud music... I'm trying to connect my pedalboard into my daw, to do that, I use a DI box with 4x12 speaker emulator. It improved a little, but still far away for I'm looking for... Then I discovered Torpedo Cab and Wall of sound...
Wich one do you suggest for me - my pedalboard consist in a mix of Overdrive/distortion pedals, some preamp tube pedals and chr, dly and reverb...
My soundcard is a Apogee Quartet, so analog to digital conversion is not a problem....
Thanks a lot

Great sound card! I just got the same one. I would say that the Torpedo cab would be what you are looking for. I think I am understanding that you are running your pedalboard into the quartet, correct? The cab would be the product you need for this.

I'd suggest you grab the WOSIII which includes the first 2 cabinets free and see how that works for you. The WOSIII has the advantage of being able to stack cabinet/mic combos while it may have some latency while tracking depending on your daw. On playback, the DAW's compensation kicks in and this is not an issue.

The Cab pedal has the advantage of between self contained and portable. Having it set-up along with your pedals may make for a more efficient and creative workflow.

Andy

Thanks a lot for your help... I tried (and loved) Wall of Sound, but I would like to know if Torpedo Cab would add more features than Wall of Sound - talking about sound, not mobility - it will be for home studio only...
Sorry PBgas, I didn't answer - Yes, my pedalboard is connected straigth into quartet... I used to add Blue tube V2 preamp before quartet, but I think it wasn't helping too much...

Back