NAMM 2014 - TN at booth 3491, Hall D

guillaume_pille

Plaque_NAMM_booth_2014.png

Dear all,

Two Notes will be at the 2014 NAMM Show with Diffusion Audio:

Booth #3491, Hall D.

We will be presenting Presenting the Torpedo series, starring the Torpedo Reload, the definitive Wall of Sound III plug-in, and our upcoming new products.

Eyal Amir, Alon Tewl Magos Tamir, and Or Lubianiker of Project RnL will be performing at the Two Notes booth.

The three outstanding musicians will be performing some of their songs on Two Notes products, and then offer some insight as to how they use them.

Here is a video by RnL project:

Other performances by other musicians remain to be announced.

Cool, we are all curious. Can you leak us some info? New firmware or extra IR's?

Off topic, my torpedo live has arrived, very exited!

cheers Oscar

Well, here is what I can say so far:

- new firmware for VB-101
- new product (hardware)
- we officially launch the "Capture Masters" partnership

And some other stuff. I won't go into details here, only one more week to wait. ;)

guillaume_pille":l6a6cq4n said:
Well, here is what I can say so far:

- new firmware for VB-101
- new product (hardware)
- we officially launch the "Capture Masters" partnership

And some other stuff. I won't go into details here, only one more week to wait. ;)

Exciting news – really hoping for some new cabs

Good luck at NAMM :thumbsup:

New firmware for VB-101? I'm so curious :) What's new in that?
And what is the "Capture Masters" partnership?

Cheers
Matthias

Torpedo Studio with selectable impedance! Yes, yes yes!! Definitely going to get one....

Oumph ...! That's not a little update !
The only thing missin' now is selectable impedances (2 to 16) ... but ... Yes I know ... :D

BTW A BIG THANK YOU and Happy new year (last day today) :rock:

The only thing missin' now is selectable impedances (2 to 16) ... but ... Yes I know ... :D

I know you know, but actually I had to answer that question more than a few times. ;)

So to make it perfectly clear: the new loadbox is a huge change in the Torpedo Studio architecture, compared to the Torpedo VB-101. it's not just a bunch of new components, all the boards inside were re-designed.

So basically upgrading a VB-101 to a studio would mean emptying the VB-101 o fill it with the Studio hardware. Needless to say, it would be way more expensive than buying a new Torpedo Studio. ;)

Back