new torpedo live owner

philb

Hey, finally decided to get a Torpedo Live yesterday.

Tried it last night with the the Friedman and I must say that it's pretty impressive.
Of course, you still need to adjust the microphone, select a cab etc... but overall, yeah, it's all there.
The only issue I have is certain impulse files does not show up in the list of cabs. For instance, there's supposed to be 2 VHT casb, 2x12 and 4x12. I can only select the 2x12 even the file is there in the default folder on my mac.

Anyway, I look forward to trying out new cabs and configurations.

Great product!! :thumbsup:

The Torpedo Live has 32 Torpedo Cabs loaded at any given time. In order to change the mix, one connects the Torpedo via USB to a mac/pc and downloads the free Torpedo Remote program.

In Remote, select "Memory Manager" on the left, there's a list of cabinets, some in grey and some in black. The grey ones are already loaded in. You'll find the cabs you're looking for in black. Simply grab one with the mouse and drag it to the right side and release it over a cabinet you don't need right now. Remote asks to confirm if you wish to replace a cab, confirm and let it do its thing. Once done, click exit and you're set. Of course, the cab you replaced now becomes black so putting it back is just as easy to do.

Andy

sysexguy":1qtcuxrk said:
The Torpedo Live has 32 Torpedo Cabs loaded at any given time. In order to change the mix, one connects the Torpedo via USB to a mac/pc and downloads the free Torpedo Remote program.

In Remote, select "Memory Manager" on the left, there's a list of cabinets, some in grey and some in black. The grey ones are already loaded in. You'll find the cabs you're looking for in black. Simply grab one with the mouse and drag it to the right side and release it over a cabinet you don't need right now. Remote asks to confirm if you wish to replace a cab, confirm and let it do its thing. Once done, click exit and you're set. Of course, the cab you replaced now becomes black so putting it back is just as easy to do.

Andy

Ha! Thanks Andy! I figured it was a user error on my side :)
Look forward to trying new cabs. It quite addictive I must and super fun to silent record stuff!

Back