How to get wos cabs into my vb 101?

fuzzyguitars

I have both.

Noticed that when i open the cab drop down menu ther are way more cabs on the plug in.

How do i get em into the vb?

Also i have a reload coming.

What is the best connection hook up to use the reload as the attenuator portion of the vb. and how would i confugre this?

Cant justify dropping all that coin on the new tn studio that debuted at namm especially when i just barely got the vb. lol

You need to download the Remote software from the Two Notes site. When you enter memory manager, you'll see the current library of 57 cabinets and you can install any combination of 50 into the VB-101 and swap them as needed.

You would take the Reload Loadbox output into the VB-101's line input. Just select line input in the set-up menu. The new VB firmware features many features that will be in the Studio so once the beta is done, you will have access to that as well.

Andy

Hi there,

Notice that the WoS plug-in and the Torpedo hardware are two different things.
This video here shows you how to use the Remote software to add cabs to your Torpedo unit.

You cannot actually get the WoS cabs into the VB-101, but since you bought the VB-101 you already have the cabs for it.

Back