So, like, new cabs when?

guillaume_pille":3utnvo1p said:
Well, and I can just say we are moving fast, but not fast enough... :aww:

No problem! I still feel like the honeymoon period has not ended yet with my Torpedo CAB because im still so much in love with it since last October.

Thanks Guillaume!

On Torpedo Live page under the Speaker Cabs tab, it says

"Test more cabinets in real time and buy the ones you like on La Boutique, available via Torpedo Remote or WoS III. Browse the list of Guitar and bass cabinets available for purchase on the Two Notes Store".

This led me to believe that the cabs would work for the Torpedo Live. So I bought a few of them. When I went to download them, they were not in .tur format. I hear they will not work until an update. What exactly is being updated for the cabs to work? Torpedo Live firmware?

I'm sorry but you don't merchandise something for sale until it can be used. I'm not mad as long as a fix is coming soon. Working for an eCommerce company, you don't update your splash page until your product is ready for sale.

Hello Young01cj,

The update (for both the Torpedo Live and Torpedo Remote) is scheduled in a few days, we are just making the last adjustments.

We are a little late on this, it should be already available, sorry about the wait.

Basstyra":3365u5lw said:
Hello Young01cj,

The update (for both the Torpedo Live and Torpedo Remote) is scheduled in a few days, we are just making the last adjustments.

We are a little late on this, it should be already available, sorry about the wait.

does this update work on vb-101 and vm-202 ?

Basstyra":31bjjypk said:
The VB-101 is included in the update, yes. So far, the VM-202 is not concerned.

argh that 's really a bad new ....

I regret buying the VM-202 (and considering the price, I'm a little disappointed that it is no longer supported ...)
especially since I bought cabs thinking that I could use on the VM-202 (since my previous post, I was told that the update would be in June)

i've got a vm202 and i understood the same thing about the new torpedo remote...

i mean the new format must be done for all the machines...especially the most "powerful"...

no new gadgets for the vm202 , that's ok for me...but no more cabz ?...

it will be sad , sad , sad...

especially the little differences between vb-101 and vm-202 does not really justified, I think, the lack of update for the VM-202

if all this thing is confirmed

it is not just
the lack of update for the VM-202

it is the death of the vm202

the distributors didn't believe in you , little fatty and now your father turns his back on you....

this summer my vm202 is like an abandoned dog chained to a tree and if two notes do nothing i'm sure it will be eaten by bears !!!

Hello Young01cj,

Any update on the update will be available?

Thanks.

On July 23 Basstyra Wrote: "The update (for both the Torpedo Live and Torpedo Remote) is scheduled in a few days, we are just making the last adjustments."

Hmm, VWS (Vapor Ware Syndrome) ?
August 17th, a "few days" has come and gone.

guillaume_pille":2s9z270q said:
No Vapor Ware here, just a very long and painful update of ALL products at the same time, soft and hard...

You say "all products" ? it means VM-202 too ? :worship:

VM-202 is not in this batch, sorry about that but as I told before, it depends on many parameters and it's not scheduled at this time.

Well, damn. I downloaded the new software, it's asking to register since my email address isn't working, I register, and when I get to where I enter my address, it refuses to complete, stating that the country (US) requires a state to be entered but the form contains no field for state.

NM! I just registered on the two-notes site at http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?co ... tivation=1 for anyone else having the issue

Had the same problem of the "State" field not apearing when I selected United States and used the same work around to create my account. After that everything went good. Only problem I'm having at the moment is it won't allow auditioning in La Boutique.

I'm using the Torpedo Live and running OSX.

Back