CAPTURE MASTERS: New cabinets, new studios with WoS update

romain_gril

2014_05_Facebook_banner.jpg

Two Notes Audio Engineering launches its CAPTURE MASTERS program:
WoS III now offers new cabinets captured by professional studios!

Belgian Noise Factory Studio, French Caverne Studio, and American Fastback studios have already added their guitar and bass cabinets to La Boutique, and we thank them for being the first to partner up with us!

Discover Calif Std2, Tanger 30C, Brit 60A, GreenArtO, Angl Pro30, Fridge 9, Rand RD112 & NB412, NOS V30, Traditor, Romanum 2 & 4, GldFingrSB, Fastback25, Dual BW15, Bull Neo2 and BoGreen...
2014_05_New-cabinets001.png

Test them and buy them directly via your Wall of Sound III, by clicking on La Boutique, then look into the Cabinet Library, bottom right of your interface.
Torpedo_WoS_III_Boutique-003-640x320.jpg

Check out what Wall of Sound III v3.2.0 brings:

WoS III now offers realistic pics of the available cabinets, and integrates the new Capture Masters cabinets as well as the possibility to use those Capture Masters' own microphones. The entirely reworked cabinet and miking section virtually eliminates out-of-phase issues.

WARNING: This is a substantial update

Even though the greatest care has been brought to this update, there may always remain some slight chance of a bug.
We strongly recommend that you save your presets and ongoing projects on your computer before you proceed to the update.
DO NOT upate your plug-in if you must rely on its use in any way in the near future (e.g., live or studio session).

More information on www.two-notes.com and the Two Notes Help Desk.

Basstyra":2n0ggwjl said:
Yes they will, it's planned for the next update.

do you have a date for this release?
and will it be available for the VM-202 even though it is no longer produced?

So, when we buy a new cab, we get a new license to reflect the new cab list?

If we loose an internet connection, will WOS run? Can I point it to a license file on disk if I don't have an internet connection? I could save my a license file to disk when I upgraded to WOS, but I haven't found where I could do that with subsequent cab purchases. Can save it to disk with the new cab license in case we have an internet problem one day?

WoS III is independent from the Internet, it can run without any Internet connection. Actually, that is something you can try at home quite easily. ;)

You may know that we have a knowledge base, and the WoS III part is quite big. ;)

Here is some info about setting up an offline computer, you will understand that there is no need of Internet and that you should save your license somewhere, just in case.

http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgebase.php?article=124

The video explains pretty much everything.

Do I have to wait for the update Remote software to use these impulses with my Torpedo Live or can I purchase directly from your website and import the .tsr file?

The .tsr files do not exist anymore, that is what the update is about. ;)

So you will have to wait a little more to connect your Live to La Boutique.

Of course, any cabinet you buy today will be compatible tomorrow, and you can use it with WoS III already.

Back