Preset Reprogramming

rokket2005

Hey guys,
I was wondering if when the update for the hardware units comes out, if it will effectively wipe our presets and we will have to reprogram all of our cabs/mics/eq/etc. I would suspect that we will since you'll be changing to file type for the cab files. I don't really have a problem writing everything down and redoing stuff, but figured if there maybe was a easier way with the remote software, or perhaps if this will even be a non-issue. thanks.

Hello,

Actually, we worked very hard so this doesn't happen. The presets will be kept, as well as the User IRs. The Two Notes virtual cabinets will be deleted, yes, but the Remote will re-write them automatically. All in all, this should be a non-issue for the user.

The only thing is, you will have to do this on a computer with an internet connexion, in order for the Remote to download the files.

Plus, we can't of course exclude the possibility that something goes wrong in the process, so we strongly recommend you save your presets beforehand. But everything should be fine.

Back