Problem with my Torpedo Live

xiwiwix

I'm having a problem with the Torpedo I bought a few weeks back. It's been going on for 3-4 days now.

When I'm using it with my HD500 thru the Line Input, the "cab" will flip from "front" to "back" with out anything being touched. (the cab is being captured with the speakers facing away from the mic sound) What's weird is that, It will show the cab facing "FRONT" with the switch also set to "FRONT" , yet the sound is that of the cab flipped and set to "BACK".

It happens when I don't strum the guitar for a few minutes. I'll be editing drums, then hit record and the guitars sound as if the cab has been flipped around.

In order to fix the problem I have to press the "FRONT" switch which is already sent to "FRONT", and the image of the cab turns around while retaining the "BACK" sound. I then press it again and it's back to normal.

Also, I need to double check if it does it with my guitar amp as well, but I think it did the last time.

best to start a support ticket at two-notes. are you running Remote when this occurs? Are you in edit mode?

Andy

sysexguy":1dbmt7hy said:
best to start a support ticket at two-notes. are you running Remote when this occurs? Are you in edit mode?

Andy

In Remote, yes, edit mode, no.

Thank you for your reply.

Back