Torpedo Remote Download crashes

Reza did you see my message on Facebook regarding that matter?

Did you try to download with another web browser, just to make sure you're not downloading again and again the same faulty file from the cache?

Downloading the LIVE/CAB cab pack worked fine today (same browser as before, latest Firefox under Win7 64bit)?

ISP related?

I updated firefox and created a two notes account. When I try to download the Torpedo Remote I get a message stating "server not found". :confused: I also read the post on facebook talking about some downloading problems in the US, so I will just be patient and give it a try again tomorrow. If I'm missing something here or if anyone has some advice please chime in.

As I wrote on FB, our US server (which takes care of everything but Europe) was down but we put it back on its feet.

We are improving our network backbone, but it's an iterative process that will create some glitches this week. Everything should be fine for the week end.

guillaume_pille":3eez1v3y said:
As I wrote on FB, our US server (which takes care of everything but Europe) was down but we put it back on its feet.

We are improving our network backbone, but it's an iterative process that will create some glitches this week. Everything should be fine for the week end.

Thanks for the update, you guys are great! I'll give it another try this weekend.

Back