[Massive update!!] Remote V3, VB-101, C.A.B. & Live

For all the licenses issues, that was caused by a failure in the server (for some users only) I am really sorry about that, please take a look at this procedure that should solve the issue:

http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgebase.php?article=203&suggest=1

In other words, renewing the license is most of the time the fix you need.

The last update is a huge one, and we had to change the license system to comply with the new multi-users functionality (several users can log in/out on a same computer and use their own cabinets).

We changed the loading system to load faster at the first start of the sequencer, even if you did the update renewing the license is mandatory to get that.

ntroulis I'm not sure I understand what's happening for you, please send a ticket to the Help Desk and we'll fix that.

Just updated my Remote to new v.3.0.12 ...

amazing! ... any glitches have not found so far. :thumbsup:
So, now it's the best Remote I've ever used in my life.. :D :rock:

Thank you for the feedback, a huge amount of work have been achieved, we can all thanks the dev team who worked a lot on that new version.

I will publish the links today to start the public Beta, first feedbacks are good, so far. ;)

The remote app is still doing that thing whereby; if you move through presets, the graphic shown for the cabinet displays the one from the previous preset rather than the one that you're currently on. This issue has been present since the major overhaul of the app (& I did report it back then too) & I'm hoping it'll get fixed soon. The graphics are a very handy way of quickly checking what settings you're on & it's confusing when they show something different than what is actually being used.

Actually, you can forget that last post as I've just seen the thread about the recent beta release that mentions in it that you have solved this bug. Good news! :)

While I'm here though, if either Remote of WOS-III asks me to 'register' one more time I think I'm going to cry! haha. No seriously, is it really necessary to have to 'register' like a new users almost everytime one uses wither app!? Crazy!

Thanks for your reply Guillaume, it's good to know that it's not normal & hopefully the next update will solve it in that case. I'd rather wait until it's out of Beta before doing the update though if that's okay with you, I will be sure to report back as & when...

Hi everyone!
I see - new Remote update V3.0.12(.11) just came out yesterday.. ;)

Updated mine..
No big glitches have found so far :rock: ..... just one micro-glitch found :D

Back