Help With Torpedo Live

Miss Anthropy

Hi All,

Just got a torpedo live. Using a EVH 5150 III into the Torpedo Live and have an SPDIF connected to Focusrite 6i6 that I have my studio monitors connected to. I am monitoring the sound through the Scarlett Mix Control and using Two Notes Torpedo Remote(V 3.0.4) to change parameters. The problem I am having is that changing parameters has no effect on my sound. Changing cabinets and mic's is doing nothing. The input and output bars are flashing on the torpedo remote and I can change the volume with the torpedo live level control but I can't seem to do anything else. Using the controls on the torpedo live is not working either. My sound doesn't change regardless. Please help.

This page from the Two-Notes site will be helpful:

The output parameter can be accessed through:

Setup Menu/Output (parameter 6/9)

The Torpedo Live is a mono unit, but the S/PDIF digital output carries 2 channels: the Wet (meaning with speaker simulation) or Dry (meaning without speaker simulation) signal, or a combination of the two.

It is important to note that the LEFT S/PDIF channel and the Line/Headphones output of the Torpedo Live are fed by the same signal. In other words, when the LEFT S/PDIF channel carries the DRY signal, the Line and Headphones output will carry the DRY signal too. When the LEFT S/PDIF channel carries the WET signal, the Line and Headphones output carries the WET signal.

There are 4 options that determine the way the 2 S/PDIF channels and the Line/Headphones output are fed:

http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgeb ... rticle=207

Also make sure you are working at 48 or 96kHz, not 44.1kHz and the daw/interface is slaved to the Torpedo

Andy

Back